Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The latest on the Survey Front

After attending class and learning that my survey was sub par with the assignment, I went ahead and made a new far superior survey. I have since gotten 25 responses and a few angry descriptions of nature in the short answer box. Since I posted this to facebook, this survey has been one of the most exciting events in my social media life. I found I have a very diverse group of friends which I attribute to living in an urban area that tends to be liberal, but the city is still located in the conservative South. There probably is somewhat of a bias because my close friends all took the survey and we all love nature a pretty good amount.
I found that most people think nature is very important to them personally and to help us survive. Although, most people think nature is important there seems to be less who are willing to actually change their and societies ways to better suit the environment. Actions speak louder than words, but words are easier and more comfortable. Also, while most still think that nature is important, they give human society a higher value than nature.
Here is the link to my survey so you can see the questions and fill it out yourself!
Value of Nature Suvey

No comments:

Post a Comment